Especificaciones del puesto
Are you a person that gets excited around leading teams through change? Are you a leader working toward mastery of helping teams become self-organizing and self-sufficient? Do you have a desire to further your own knowledge of lean principles and practices to maximize delivery flow? Do you cringe when some says that agile is a methodology? Then you will feel at home at the Citibanamex Agile Center of Expertise, being an Enterprise Agile Coach for the Agile Dojo. Although Agile Coach is the industry term, maybe Agile Engineer will be best suited... We are hiring a hands-on person to support several agile teams within the fast-paced and growing Citibanamex teams. In this role, you will be coaching teams to help them maximize their potential, not just from an "Ivory Tower" but applying your knowledge and experience hands-on with the teams to engineer the best way of work for the teams, with the current governance, and engineering practices but adapted to the team's context. You will play a critical role building high performing teams, inspiring them to continuously improve, and remove barriers that slow them down. You will create a fun and happy workplace where Software Engineers will create, innovate and thrive to make our customers and collaborators simply awesome! You will also be responsible of enabling and support collaboration tools in alignment to global teams. As an Enterprise Agile Coach you have a "T shaped" skill, being an expert on many agile and lean practices, and surely you are a master of one… from User Experience to DevOps culture or from Business Strategy to Processes Engineering, whatever skill you have mastered you will be driving the practice for the entire organization and contribute to the continuous improvement of the firm worldwide.
Adaptación al cambio ,Desarrollo de equipos ,Liderazgo
At least 8 years of professional experience including at least (some points may overlap): 5 years of experience working with agile teams At least 2 years of experience in agile software development techniques (i.e. Test Driven Development, eXtreme Programming, CI/CD, etc.) At least 2 years of experience configuring, supporting and using tools like Jira, Confluence, Teams and other collaboration tools.
- Publicado: 2022-03-14
- Industria: Tecnologías de la Información / Sistemas
- Experiencia requierida: más de 5 años
- Habilidades requeridas: Pensamiento crítico ,Autogestion
- Escolaridad mínima: Carrera trunca
- Prestaciones: Prestaciones de Ley y Superiores
- Inglés: Avanzado
- Conocimientos informáticos:At least 2 years of experience in Product (or Project) Management At least 4 years in Technology Delivery or similar roles Knowledge and experience applying at least 3 agile practices other than Scrum… from Agile People or Lean Inception to Service Design or Human Centered Design practices. (Our coaches are like Batman, with a lot of tools on their belt, Scrum is just one of many) Strong understanding of Kanban and experience helping teams identifying and solving bottlenecks and reducing waste on their value stream. #NoCertificationsRequired as we value the experience more than just theory.